The Marker Parker
The smallest, lightest, most economical marker stand on the market. Inspired by those wanting a smaller-lighter marker stand due to space and weight restrictions when traveling, Designer Paintball presents, the “Marker Parker”
The Marker Parker has all of the advantages of the number one selling, Crib and it is lighter.
* - Sturdy -Only high tensile strength aluminum is used in the construction. The color coatings used were developed to stand up to the needs of all levels of paintball players, from pro to week end recreational players.
* - Compact – The foldable design reduces down to a 2” X 20” package taking up almost no room in your gear bag
* - Light – Coming in at just under 16 oz it is the lightest marker stand available (it's even lighter than PVC)
* - Well Built – In addition to the quality materials used, there are only 2 hinges. Unlike other with as many as 6, there is less opportunity to break.
* - Colorful – Pick out a color that matches your marker.
* - Stable - Because the Marker Parker uses rubber straps to connect the aluminum frame it does not slip around on tables. In addition because the rubber straps used are an integral part of the frame you never have to worry about loosing them and the marker becoming unstable.
* - Well Designed - The open design allows you to view almost every part of your marker making it much easier to perform marker maintenance. The non-slip rubber straps hold the marker steady and prevent it from tipping even with a full hopper. We are so sure of the quality of our stand.
We guarantee it for one full year after purchase. If any part of the Marker Parker” stand breaks, bring it to us at an event or ship it back to us and we will refund your money or provide you with a new stand. Please keep your receipt to show purchase date. These items don't stay in our store for long so if you want one in your desired color, order today.
For additional photos of the Marker Parker follow this link: Marker Parker Album